Tips To Clean Your Costume Jewelry
Costume Jewelry is much more affordable than fine jewelry and although it may not have the life expectancy of fine jewelry it has been known to last for many generations with proper care.
To clean your costume jewelry
• Dip for approx 5 seconds in a jewelry cleaning solution
• Rinse thoroughly with warm tap water
• Wash in a glass cup with soap water
• Rinse again with warm tap water
• Towel dry
• Blow dry with your hair blower. This is a critical step as it insures no moisture is left – this is what causes corrosion. It also dissolves any mineral residue from the water.
Give your costume jewelry a little TLC and wear it for many years.